Digital Disruption| February 26, 2019
Podcast: The Future of Blockchain in Healthcare with Robert Chu, CEO @ Embleema
Recently, we looked at the most amazing companies in healthcare leveraging blockchain to redefine the healthcare industry from within.
Today, in an exclusive HealthcareWeekly Podcast, Codrin Arsene, Healthcare Weekly’s CEO talked to Robert Chu, CEO at Embleema, one of the most revolutionary blockchain-based healthcare startups in the US.
Embleema is a two-sided marketplace which allows patients to sell their medical data to life sciences organizations looking for drug trial participants. Unlike traditional media companies which simply recruit patients for medical trials, Embleema helps collect and enrich medical patient profiles for pharma companies to achieve better medical trial results and outcomes. This includes information collected through the Embleema app, via different Internet of Things devices, surveys and more.
With Embleema, pharma companies can find more qualified patients, faster for their medical trials. But most importantly, pharma researchers can get better patient profiles to submit with their trials for FDA approval.
- What Is Embleema & How Does It Work
- How Patients can Sell Their Medical Data & How Much Money Can they Make
- How Blockchain in Revolutionizing Healthcare
- What is the Future of Blockchain and Emerging Technologies for the Healthcare Industry
Healthcare Weekly’s Previous Coverage of Embleema:
- Embleema Propels Healthcare Into the Future: New Platform Empowers Patients to Own & Share Their Medical Data
- Embleema gets $3.7M and joins Techstars Alchemist Blockchain Accelerator
Do you know a brilliant mind redefining healthcare who should be on the Healthcare Weekly podcast? Submit your pitch to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Interested to learn more about blockchain in Healthcare? Check out our state of the union blockchain in healthcare report.