Digital Transformation| February 20, 2020
[Podcast] Identifying Clinical and Social Needs with Clinify
Today’s guest is Nate Pelzer, founder of Clinify.
Clinify is a cloud-based health analytics platform that combines socioeconomic factors with applied health signals and machine learning, allowing providers to improve patient outcomes through enhanced communication and personalized care.
Clinify uses a combination of data points and facts given directly by the patient regarding the state of their health and socioeconomic situation, giving providers a better understanding of their needs from a clinical and social perspective.
With a focus on the most common and chronic conditions, providers are able to see through the noise and offer individualized care.
Providers using the Clinify platform have seen a decrease in no-shows and ER readmissions, and an improvement in preventative care as well as in-clinic patient experience.
Through the promotion of health and wellness plans individualized for each patient’s socioeconomic situation,
Clinify helps providers offer the best care possible, especially for those in underserved areas.
Listen to the podcast to learn about:
- The ties between patient health outcomes and socioeconomic factors.
- Accounting for bias in a health setting Patient engagement methods
- The dangers of over-reliance solely on older data
- The benefits of partnering with third party agencies to deliver care
- The positive impact on quality of care through leveraging technological and data-based solutions
- Lesser known correlations between certain conditions and socioeconomic factors
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Love this podcast? Check out these other recent episodes:
- [Podcast] Virgin Pulse & The Future of Enterprise Healthcare. Fireside Chat with Rajiv Kumar
- [Podcast]: Streamlining the Healthcare Licensing Process with BlocHealth
- [Podcast] Learn about EarlySense & smart hospital beds that can save lives
- [Podcast] Healthcare Analytics: Finally a Tangible Example We Can All Relate To (Rimidi)