On today’s episode of Healthcare Weekly, we are talking to Rachael Jones, Senior Vice President, Performance Analytics & Quality at Cotiviti, a software company that leverages unparalleled clinical and financial datasets to deliver deep insight into the performance of the healthcare system.
Cotiviti’s main focus is on payments, risk and quality. Understanding health plans is increasingly difficult for self insured employers, insurance brokers and even third party administrators. Cotiviti helps all these agents ensure they are getting the best quality of care at the most affordable cost, both as a healthcare payer and member.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- An in-depth look at how Cotiviti works.
- How Insights and Analytics Can Provide Better Health Plan Options to Patients and Employers
- How COVID-19 is affecting healthcare practices and services.
- The increase in telehealth utilization and the cost shift from in-person services – and what it means for doctors and employers.
- How back-to-school typically affects healthcare and what employers can do about it.
- How Cotiviti can spotlight to predict future healthcare risks.
- Cotiviti’s COVID-19 tracker and how it can uncover patterns and actionable insights.
- How Cotiviti provides an online tool for everyone to uncover COVID-19 concentrations by state and county level and find out the next hotspots.
- What Rachael thinks the main trends in healthtech are and how they’re helping shape the “new normal”.
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Love this podcast? Check out these other recent episodes:
- [Podcast] How COVID-19 Is Helping Accelerate the Growth Of The At-Home Testing Market
- [Podcast] How Unite Us Helps Veterans And At-Risk Community Members Access Health Services
- [Podcast] Getting Venture Capital in Healthcare: Everything You Need to Know
- [Podcast]: How one company is trying to fix the broken resource allocation process in healthcare
- [Podcast] Coronavirus symptom tracker for consumers & the future of personalized medical care access