On today’s episode we are joined by Jon Zimmerman, the CEO of Holon Solutions. Holon Solutions has built a patented technology software, CollaborNet®, which provides healthcare practices with patient insights so that they can focus on delivering optimal patient care.
Jon has over 35 years in the healthcare industry and was part of pioneering Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) process which can be used by companies to share data securely in an electronic format in the late 1980s. In 2014, he received the Louis J. Sullivan Award from the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI) for his continued efforts in making the healthcare industry more efficient.
Listen to this episode to hear more on:
- What Holon Solutions does and how their solution fits into the bigger picture of data accessibility in healthcare
- How physicians interact with the Holon Solutions platform
- How Holon Solutions provide insights that assist the diagnosis process.
- If the platform has experienced pushback from physicians based on user compatibility
- The return on investment (ROI) by using the software
- Metrics for adopting CollaborNet
- Gaps in medical coding and how the platform addresses them
- What hospital systems can expect if they invest in working long-term with Holon Solutions
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Love this podcast? Check out these other recent episodes:
- [Podcast]: From Mindfulness Training to Quitting Smoking & Managing Chronic Conditions
- [Podcast] How Unite Us Helps Veterans And At-Risk Community Members Access Health Services
- [Podcast] Getting Venture Capital in Healthcare: Everything You Need to Know
- [Podcast]: How one company is trying to fix the broken resource allocation process in healthcare
- [Podcast] Integrated HIPAA Communication Platforms? Yes, they actually exist!
- [Podcast] Coronavirus symptom tracker for consumers & the future of personalized medical care access