Today’s guest is Dr. Loubna Bouarfa, CEO of Cambridge-based AI productization company OKRA Technologies.
Founded in 2015, OKRA Technologies aims to create easily explainable and actionable data sets for healthcare workers.
By leveraging the Okra Explainability Engine, the company empowers users by enabling quick and decisive action to be taken by employees.
Loubna joins us today to discuss how OKRA Technologies provides suggestions and awareness of emerging treatments, how they utilize historical data to prioritize needs and overcoming opposition to AI adoption.
Listen to the podcast to learn about:
- OKRA’S mission statement
- Forecasting health outcomes
- How the company is building trust and overcoming fear in the Life Sciences industry
- How Okra draws on historical data to prioritize needs for treatment
- The effects of COVID-19 on the adoption of Artificial Intelligence
- How Okra created explainable and accessible AI
- The main challenges of adopting AI in the Life Sciences field
- Where Loubna sees the life sciences industry heading over the next decade
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Love this podcast? Check out these other recent episodes:
- [Podcast]: From Mindfulness Training to Quitting Smoking & Managing Chronic Conditions
- [Podcast] How Unite Us Helps Veterans And At-Risk Community Members Access Health Services
- [Podcast] Getting Venture Capital in Healthcare: Everything You Need to Know
- [Podcast]: How one company is trying to fix the broken resource allocation process in healthcare
- [Podcast] Integrated HIPAA Communication Platforms? Yes, they actually exist!
- [Podcast] Coronavirus symptom tracker for consumers & the future of personalized medical care access