Technology| August 25, 2020
[Podcast] How Would An Interoperable Healthcare System in Action Look Like?
Today’s guest is Matt Michela, CEO of Life Image. Life Image is the world’s largest medical evidence and image exchange network, providing access to points of care and curated imaging data.
Life Image was founded in 2008 and provides medical organizations and patients with centralized access to data via the use of their Interoperability Suite. The platform allows for seamless integration into existing EMR systems and offers a way to democratize data via a vendor-agnostic tool.
Matt joins us today to discuss how their Interoperability Suite is utilized, the benefits of centralized data and the importance of contactless data collection during the pandemic.
Listen to the podcast to learn about:
- The type of data Life Image allows access to
- Creating a data exchange for providers
- How health systems access Life Image
- Tailoring the platform to provider preference
- Accelerating data access and decreasing stress
- Creating seamless integrations into multiple health workflows
- Utilizing embedded information in DICOM images
- How Life Image helps outside partners with algorithm creation
- Increasing the adoption rate of third-party partner tech
- How Life Image is being utilized during COVID-19
- Trends emerging with providers during the pandemic
- The importance of seamless data sharing with treatment centers
- Decreasing infection chances by eliminating the need for physical data exchange
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Love this podcast? Check out these other recent episodes:
- [Podcast]: From Mindfulness Training to Quitting Smoking & Managing Chronic Conditions
- [Podcast] How Unite Us Helps Veterans And At-Risk Community Members Access Health Services
- [Podcast] Getting Venture Capital in Healthcare: Everything You Need to Know
- [Podcast]: How one company is trying to fix the broken resource allocation process in healthcare
- [Podcast] Integrated HIPAA Communication Platforms? Yes, they actually exist!
- [Podcast] Coronavirus symptom tracker for consumers & the future of personalized medical care access
Also, check out the “38 Best Healthcare Startups to Watch in 2020“