Pharma| December 4, 2020
[Podcast]: Digital Transformation in Clinical Trials: Options & Opportunities
Medidata is the most used platform for clinical trials in the world and has powered tens of thousands of trails, with millions of patients and billions of patient records. Medidata aims to create and improve precision medicine by utilizing data collected in clinical trials to improve treatment protocols.
Glen discusses the importance of the patient experience when collecting data, how clinical trial management protocols are changing with technological innovations, and how digital transformation can help transform the healthcare system.
Listen to the podcast to learn about:
• How Medidata began as a platform to connect life sciences professionals
• How the Medidata platform allows for greater patient engagement and connection to research
• How Medidata has created a fully interactive experience
• Clinical trial protocols and how they are changing with advancements in technology
• The importance of aiding and administering precision medicine
• ‘Patient Equation’: what it is and how it works
• Data collection and analysis in modern clinical trials
• How health systems can break down data silos
• Opportunities for data collection and utilization during COVID-19
• The process of simplifying and consolidating data collection
• How technology could impact the future management of trials
• Future predictions for precision medicine
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Love this podcast? Check out these other recent episodes:
- Data interoperability in the age of Covid-19
- [Podcast]: From Mindfulness Training to Quitting Smoking & Managing Chronic Conditions
- [Podcast] How Unite Us Helps Veterans And At-Risk Community Members Access Health Services
- [Podcast] Getting Venture Capital in Healthcare: Everything You Need to Know
- [Podcast]: How one company is trying to fix the broken resource allocation process in healthcare
- [Podcast] Integrated HIPAA Communication Platforms? Yes, they actually exist!
- [Podcast] Coronavirus symptom tracker for consumers & the future of personalized medical care access