Today’s guest is Ahmer Inam. Ahmer serves as Chief AI Officer at Pactera EDGE and has a background working with industry leaders in his field of AI and predictive analytics. Ahmer has worked previously for the International Institute of Analytics, Cambria Health Solutions and NIKE.
As an excellent AI generalist, Ahmer joins us today to discuss various use cases on how artificial intelligence can improve the delivery of care in the healthcare industry. He also includes some thoughts on how AI can help with logistics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Listen to the podcast to learn about:
- What artificial intelligence is
- How AI can apply to the healthcare industry
- Automation and the importance of data sharing
- Unsupervised learning models
- Supervised learning models
- Reinforced learning models
- Solving logistics and supply chain issues during a pandemic with AI
- Data bias: What causes it and how to prevent it
- How fear of new technology prevents mass adoption
- The human element of AI
- Taking calculated risks with AI adoption
Subscribe to‘Healthcare Weekly: At the Forefront of Healthcare Innovation’ podcast on your favorite podcast network, today! New episodes released every week.
Love this podcast? Check out these other recent episodes:
- [Podcast]: How one company is trying to fix the broken resource allocation process in healthcare
- [Podcast] Integrated HIPAA Communication Platforms? Yes, they actually exist!
- [Podcast] Coronavirus symptom tracker for consumers & the future of personalized medical care access
- [Podcast] Rimidi launches Coronavirus screening app for doctors to stay safe
- [Podcast]: How is Project Polaris Improving Patient Satisfaction?
- [Podcast] Virgin Pulse & The Future of Enterprise Healthcare. Fireside Chat with Rajiv Kumar
- [Podcast]: Streamlining the Healthcare Licensing Process with BlocHealth
- [Podcast] Learn about EarlySense & smart hospital beds that can save lives